NSWTOx - Ubiquitous Outreach Exchange 2007

A LearnScope Project to extend a hub for sharing of experience and knowledge across Outreach and will include teachers, students and community partners.
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nancy White's full circle



Nancy was an inspirational keynote speaker at the Sydney LearnScope Showcase. She has a particular interest in online interaction, community, distance learning and Communities of Practice. The NSWTOx TOSSa project got a memtion.

What was so beautiful was the way they told the stories free of the techno jargon and a clear focus on community needs, not “start with the technology".

Nancy did an amazing whirlwind tour of Australia speaking all over the country, check out her blog for more.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 pm, Blogger Nancy White said…

    Jude! I'm so glad you blogged so I could find you again. I could not find my little bits of paper with names and contact information and I feared I had lost you two. YAY!

    I wanted to pass your name on to Bronwyn Stuckey who is doing some work evaluating LearnScope projects. I told her she HAD to talk to you folks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home