NSWTOx - Ubiquitous Outreach Exchange 2007

A LearnScope Project to extend a hub for sharing of experience and knowledge across Outreach and will include teachers, students and community partners.
www.flickr.com

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2005

Fantastic Website

I have found a great new website. You may already know it but for those who don't it is wonderful. You can download a free version of this program or pay $400+ for a live version. I find the free version is enough.It is still under construction and they are evently improving it all the time.

It is a world geographical program. You type in the area you are looking for and watch it come up. When you download the program it leaves an icon on your desktop for easy access. Brisbane and Canberra plus many other places come up really clear however, some are not so clear, but I believe it is all still in the making and everything will improve with time.



My hubby enjoys looking at places all over the world and I can't wait to show my children how to use it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

http://earth.google.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home